The Emotional Workbook
Buy one for yourself and gift one to a friend, family member, or colleague!
The Emotional Workbook (EWB) is a daily journal + workbook hybrid that supports you in unpacking, analyzing, and addressing all of your emotions and stressors at work. The EWB contains a 3-step process designed to ease you into critical-thinking frameworks over the course of a single month that empower you to find clarity, elevate your EQ, and realize your true potential.
- Step 1: LET IT OUT encourages you to communicate with yourself through lightly-guided questions aimed at getting your thoughts onto paper.
- Step 2: BREAK IT DOWN evolves your self-communication with a more structured exercise--a framework--for your emotions, thoughts, and actions.
- Step 3: MAKE IT HAPPEN concludes with centering your thoughts and self-communication into an action-oriented weekly plan to stimulate sustainable change.
After each step is a guided reflection so that you can take joy in your process and celebrate how far you’ve come!
- Detailed instructions to guide you through each step of the process
- Six standalone cycles (six months) of the EWB 3-step process including guided reflections
- Step 1-3 exercise examples in the back, just in case.
How to use the EWB:
Start one cycle of the 3-step process whenever you want to or need to but commit to finishing the entire cycle once you start.
- Dark grey linen-embossed vegan leather cover
- Sophisticated and discreet front cover logo debossing
- 140mm x 210 mm (A5 standard size)
- 222 pages
- 100gsm white woodfree paper